Deleting your account
What Happens When I Delete My Account?
When you delete your account, we remove your personal information according to our Privacy Statement.
Deleting your account will also limit the way in which you can use your FLUID products. Here are some of the things you’ll miss out on:
- You will not be able to control any of your FLUID products through the FLUID app on your phone, tablet, or computer.
- Your FLUID the Learning Water Meter will not work without an account. All your historic water usage data, alerts and goals will be deleted. Once your water usage data, alerts and goals are deleted, they’re gone forever. They cannot be recovered. We do not keep backups.
- You will no longer receive notifications or emails from FLUID.
What Else Do I Need to Know?
When you delete your account, your FLUID the Learning Water Meter will remember your Wi-Fi information. This means it can stay connected to the internet and will continue to communicate with our servers. It may also receive software updates. The water meter will send data and its originating IP address to FLUID’s servers as long as it’s connected to the internet. If you don’t want data logging and software updates to continue, you should disconnect your thermostat from your Wi-Fi network.
How Do I Delete My Account?
Sign in to your account using a phone, tablet, or computer.
- Tap Account.
- Tap Delete Account and confirm that you’d like to delete your account.
- You’ll receive an email from FLUID sent from email@example.com confirming that your account has been deleted.
Note: If you’d like to use the same email address to sign up for an account again, you’ll need to wait a few days for that email address to become available again.